I realize this is super tiny thing to want to change, but I thought the computation of that extra hash in KeyImpl is unnecessary to do until the last minute because it is barely used.
I found components and cookies were inefficiently forcing that hash to be made for all variables when debugging it, so I rewrote those things to be simpler code and got rid of railo because we can let people type lucee instead of wasting time on that check always.
I don't think there is a performance issue, just did it because it is easy to get rid of.
I was looking at the super code some more, and I saw that the cfml code like super.member() creates a new SuperComponent instance on every individual call to the super scope.
I'm pretty sure you can cache that object and reuse it since this is already inside a specific scope instance. I went and did that on top of my other changes now.