On any persistent entity:
No matching Method/Function for org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.getClassMetadata(string) found (expression)
this breaks CBORM from ORMSupportUtil.cfc.
most likely this change is causing it
we removed 2 “synchronised” blocks because we switched to ConcurrentHashMap that should be thread safe, but i assume that when 2 ore more threads adding a new class at the same time, we still somehow loosing entries. I added again a “sync“ block, but not a general as before, we only sync for classes, so 2 different classes still can be stored at the same time.
(comment deleted - false alarm)