Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Deployed
    • Priority: New
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 4.5.2.018
    • Fix Version/s: 5.0.0.220, 4.5.3.010
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Windows and Linux running Tomcat

      Description

      We have converted over from ACF9 to Lucee and we ran into a bug with soap request not proceeing. After a few hours of trouble shooting we found that the soap request being sent to us did not have the key words that Lucee needed to indicated that it was soap. we found that in /core/src/main/java/lucee/runtime/ComponentPageImpl.java on lines 575-577 all soap request must have one of the following "soap:Envelope", "soapenv:Envelope", or "SOAP-ENV:Envelope" to be considered a soap request. The soap xml that is being sent to us starts with "s:Envelope" so the request is not processed correctly.

      <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
         <s:Body s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
            <q1:addMember xmlns:q1="http://services">
               <Email xsi:type="xsd:string">test@example.com</Email>
               <FirstName xsi:type="xsd:string">test</FirstName>
               <LastName xsi:type="xsd:string">test</LastName>
            </q1:addMember>
         </s:Body>
      </s:Envelope>
      

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              michaeloffner Michael Offner
              Reporter:
              msp1kpj Ken John
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: