with no debugging template defined, but debugging enabled only for queries, I am seeing Lucee maxing out the CPU and then GC crashes after a few requests.
Just repeating the same request with debug logging enabled, sometimes it performs almost the same as with debugging disabled, others take 5 times as long.
If I disable debug logging, then it's all fine again
this was fine with the latest 5.2 snapshot, I've tried going back a few 5.3 snapshots and this problem has been there since at least 220.127.116.11
I've been playing around with this a bit trying to find a useful stacktrace, but they are all pretty random caused by hitting GC limits than anything specific
Java 1.8.0_181-b13, Tomcat 18.104.22.168