We are almost done converting our systems from ACF to Lucee. We have identified several bugs (mostly on Oracle) and (Thanks Igal!) has fixed most of them on 184.108.40.206-RC.
Anyway, I ran into the following that previously worked on ACF but not on Lucee. This involves returning data from an Oracle stored procedure of data type: XMLTYPE.
Here's the test Stored Procedure:
Here's the test script:
It runs with no error but comes back with:
I've identified the workaround which is to force the output to be of type CLOB using XMLSerialize:
The output is then correct:
This is my first time reporting a bug here so forgive me if I am not accustomed to the reporting standards.